YMCA: Find a YMCA in your area
- Porter County Special Olympics
- Porter Township Youth League, Bambino Buddy-Ball
- CADRE: Consortium for Appropriate Dispute Resolution in Special Education
- College and Post-Secondary Services for Persons With Disabilities in Indiana: 2010-2011
- DOE: www.doe.in.gov/
- National Center for Learning Disabilities: The power to hope, to learn, and to succeed.
- The Learning Connection: Providing data, resources and tools to support student achievement.
- ASK: About Special Kids
- Center of Possibilities: Striving to improve the quality of life for young children and adults with developmental disabilities and their families.
- Family to Family: Linking Indiana families to people, information, and resources within their own communities.
- Indiana Parent Information & Resource Center (PIRC): View/print Partners in Learning monthly newsletters.
- Indiana Resource Center for Autism (IRCA): Your resource site for Autism, presented by Indiana University Bloomington.
- InSource: Indiana Resource Center for Families with Special Needs
- IPAS - The Indiana Protection and Advocacy System for Indiana: View/print Priorities and Objectives for Fiscal Year 2011.
Our Kids: Devoted to raising special kids with special needs.
Very Special Arts of Indiana (VSAI): Serving people with disabilities through the arts.
Yahoo Group NWI Parents of Special Needs Children: This is a group of parents of kids in Northwest Indiana with any type of special needs. Feel free to chart, share information, meet new people who truly know where you're coming from, offer support, vent, or brag about an accomplishment your child has made.